X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Authorize.net DPM (PA/DSS Compliant) (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=57792)

cedaly1968 10-31-2013 11:22 AM

Re: Authorize.net DPM (PA/DSS Compliant)

Confused - we can use Authorize.net DPM WITHOUT X-Payments or do we need X-Payments as well in 4.6.X to be PA/DSS compliant?

ambal 10-31-2013 11:39 PM

If you mean BCSE's mod - no, you do not need X-Payments, but you should consult with your PCI QSA or merchant account provider first as the mod is not listed at the PCI Council's list of PA-DSS validated applications. This doesn't mean you can't use it, though. That's why I suggest you to consult first.

BCSE 11-01-2013 04:20 AM

You do not need X-payments with either of our Authorize.net modules. Both the DPM and CIM send payments directly to Authorize.net.

However, to be fully PCI compliant, no matter whether you use our modules or X-payments, you still need to fill out a PCI questionnaire as PCI compliance goes beyond what Credit Card processor you use. Your underlying business processes are also looked at to make sure they are PCI compliant as well.

Thanks,

Carrie

cedaly1968 12-02-2013 08:29 AM

Got it - thanks.

shopchimney 03-12-2014 09:07 AM

Major problem. We have x-cart pro with this mod, and now I see that when someone places an order that is split between two vendors, authorize.net only authorizes the first invoice - whatever the amount is, and does not pass on the amount for the second invoice.
I just checked and see this happened twice. The approval code is the same for both orders, but only the first gets charged.

shopchimney 03-12-2014 10:02 AM

Okay, I checked and it does pass the values. The problem is that on authorize it will only capture first amount and then close the charge, not letting the second get captured. This post doesn't belong here - not sure where, but not here. sorry.

BCSE 03-12-2014 10:25 AM

If you mean our module, please drop us an email or support ticket so we can take a look. We don't have any reports of this and we have a *lot* of people using it. I'm not sure if any use pro/platinum though.

Thanks
Carrie

BCSE 03-24-2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shopchimney
Okay, I checked and it does pass the values. The problem is that on authorize it will only capture first amount and then close the charge, not letting the second get captured. This post doesn't belong here - not sure where, but not here. sorry.

Just wanted to check in to make sure you dropped us an email.

Carrie

shopchimney 03-24-2014 07:24 AM

This had nothing to do with your module, it actually was a stoneedge issue. When capturing a split invoice, it would deny the balance.

BCSE 03-24-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shopchimney
This had nothing to do with your module, it actually was a stoneedge issue. When capturing a split invoice, it would deny the balance.

Thanks for letting us know! I appreciate it!

Carrie