X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Cart 4.7.10 released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=76592)

Tim Soles 11-08-2018 05:37 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Not sure if I am looking in the right place, but I cannot see the PayPal setting “Account Optional” to switch on the Guest Checkout option.

In Payment Methods we have PayPal Express Checkout. If I click Configure I get to the Settings page where Express Checkout is selected. Beneath that API Credentials is selected. Simplified Checkout is ticked followed by all the API details.

There are some optional settings at the bottom of the page relating to Order Prefix, Gradient Colour and Header Image URL, but nothing that appears to relate to the new feature.

cherie 11-08-2018 06:58 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Soles
Not sure if I am looking in the right place, but I cannot see the PayPal setting “Account Optional” to switch on the Guest Checkout option.

Pretty sure that is something you change over in your PayPal account.

Tim Soles 11-08-2018 09:26 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cherie
Pretty sure that is something you change over in your PayPal account.


The 4.7.10 Upgrade Notes state:

"Set PayPal Account Optional set to 'On' within the PayPal account settings to turn on Paypal Guest Checkout."

I cannot find it in either x-Cart or our PayPal account

aim 11-08-2018 11:41 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Soles
The 4.7.10 Upgrade Notes state:

"Set PayPal Account Optional set to 'On' within the PayPal account settings to turn on Paypal Guest Checkout."

I cannot find it in either x-Cart or our PayPal account


Hello,

Which PayPal method do you use?

Here are the ticket
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=0049215

and the how-to article
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-accept-credit-cards-with-express-checkout-using-the-g...-option-ts1623
Refer to the 'Enabling the PayPal account optional setting' section in the article.

Thank you.

aim 11-12-2018 11:28 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released. 'Add To Cart Popup'/'Product Options' fixes
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I have uploaded a small patch to fix 2 problems.

1) 'Add To Cart Popup' didn't work when there were 1 or 2 upselling products.
2) Product widgets didn't work when the 'Product Options' module was enabled and there were no any variants.

Thank you.

Sembroidery 11-13-2018 01:22 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
There seems to be a problem with cart in 4.7.10 with Ideal responsive skin. When viewing the cart contents, if the customer wants to change the quantity of a given product by changing the quantity value and clicking the "Apply" button below the field, the page will refresh, but the value will NOT be changed. It will revert back to what it was before the change.
If after changing the value one would click "Update cart" instead of "Apply" the value will be changed and the order amount will be re-calculated accordingly. Problem is that the "Apply" button below the quantity field is the obvious choice and customers will click on it, instead of "Update cart".

P.S. Further experimenting shows that if one adds more products to the cart, one would be able to change the quantity for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. product by using the "Apply" button, but the quantity of the first product in the cart still cannot be changed in this way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aim
Hello,

I have uploaded a small patch to fix 2 problems.

...


I seem to have a problem applying the patch. After choosing the patch file and hitting "Apply", I get:

Step 1 of 2: Testing patch applicability and generation list of files with a result "include/func/func.product.php OK"

When trying to continue by clicking "Apply patch" the page refreshes but nothing changes. Still displaying step 1 of 2 ...

P.S. Update on the second issue: When trying to do the patching using another browser (Firefox) I got "Already patched". Some of the first attempts may have in fact succeeded after all, although the page stayed on "step 1 of 2" using Chrome.

aim 11-13-2018 08:37 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Hello,

1) I cannot replicate the same issue using our demo store
http://demo.x-cart.com/demo_goldplus/home.php?alt_skin=05_ideal_responsive

Could you please provide me with the valid SSH/FTP or Control Panel access info to your server so I can see what's causing the issue directly.

Please do not post the access here, instead post it in X-Business access list section here:
https://secure.x-cart.com/customer.php?target=create_access_info

2) You can skip the patch applying as your store is already patched.

3) I have posted a ticket
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=50171

Thank you.

Sembroidery 11-13-2018 09:37 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
This morning the issue was gone and Apply is working normally. Sorry for any inconvenience. Guess this may have something to do with some changes in settings which were made on the server, aimed at improving site speed by caching.

Tim Soles 11-14-2018 03:01 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Still testing and we seem to have a problem at the checkout.

Ideal Responsive and Fast Lane Checkout. On the Place Order page, when we click the Submit Order button, a red popup message appears:

"Error: You must accept the terms and conditions to be able to place orders."

However, there is no tick box for the terms and conditions on the Place Order page.

We have run exactly the same order sequence on our live 4.7.9 site and there is no problem - the submit order button takes you to the payment processor and there is no tick box requirement on the Place Order page.

aim 11-14-2018 04:52 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Soles
Still testing and we seem to have a problem at the checkout.

Ideal Responsive and Fast Lane Checkout. On the Place Order page, when we click the Submit Order button, a red popup message appears:

"Error: You must accept the terms and conditions to be able to place orders."

However, there is no tick box for the terms and conditions on the Place Order page.

We have run exactly the same order sequence on our live 4.7.9 site and there is no problem - the submit order button takes you to the payment processor and there is no tick box requirement on the Place Order page.


Hello,

Here is the patch related to the 'Fast Lane Checkout' and GDPR addons.
Or you can download the updated upgrade packs.

Thank you.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.