X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Cart 4.7.10 released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=76592)

elmirage001 10-20-2018 02:01 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elmirage001
A huge thank you to the X-CART team for this upgrade! Paul

Upgrade from 4.7.9 went smoothly except some duplicate entry tries for GB States.

SQL query : INSERT INTO xcart_states (`state`, `code`, `country_code`) VALUES ("York", "YOR", "GB") Error code : 1062 Description : Duplicate entry 'GB-YOR' for key 'code' Request URI: /admin/patch.php


I changed "INSERT INTO" TO "REPLACE INTO" and pasted patch. I also received the error shown below. I checked phpMyAdmin and it was already done. Maybe from doing the GDPR mod a while back?

SQL query : ALTER TABLE xcart_customers
DROP INDEX usertype,
ADD INDEX AccessLogUpdateCustomersEU_GDPR (usertype, status)
Error code : 1091
Description : Can't DROP 'usertype'; check that column/key exists

Patch is now complete with version showing is 4.7.10

elmirage001 10-21-2018 12:06 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
As of PHP 7.1 php-mcrypt was deprecated. As of PHP 7.2 it has been removed removed.

I'm testing v4.7.10 on PHP 7.2 and get a blank screen and the following error when trying to access admin.

[21-Oct-2018 19:48:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_module_open() in /home/user/mydomain.com/include/blowfish.php:830

I have opened a ticket.

cflsystems 10-21-2018 02:08 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
See this - https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-install-mcrypt-for-php-7-2/

You just need to install it on the server - you can from cPanel

aim 10-22-2018 05:02 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Hello,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougrun
The latest firefox. See how the arrows have 1 more item on the right and the bottoms are cut off. I have cleared my browser and xc caches. Chrome shows it fine though. weird.


Posted a ticket.
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=50087

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmirage001
A huge thank you to the X-CART team for this upgrade! Paul

Upgrade from 4.7.9 went smoothly except some duplicate entry tries for GB States.

SQL query : INSERT INTO xcart_states (`state`, `code`, `country_code`) VALUES ("York", "YOR", "GB") Error code : 1062 Description : Duplicate entry 'GB-YOR' for key 'code' Request URI: /admin/patch.php


I have adjusted the queries in the upgrade packs.

Thank you.

aim 10-22-2018 05:11 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cflsystems
See this - https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-install-mcrypt-for-php-7-2/

You just need to install it on the server - you can from cPanel


The better approach is installing/enabling the OpenSSL PHP extension.

X-Cart 4.7.[9-10] allows using the OpenSSL PHP extension for authorization.

The last update of the mcrypt library was in 2008.

Thank you.

aim 10-26-2018 06:03 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougrun
upgrade went smooth on my small store except the sport life skin sliders (featured/new arriavlas/bestsellers) on the home page, see here:
https://vsa-fitness.com/


looks like the css file modified whats visible, cutting them off at the bottom.


We have released a fix for the
Sport life skin sliders issue.
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=50087#attachments

Thank you.

Dougrun 10-26-2018 11:03 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aim
We have released a fix for the
Sport life skin sliders issue.
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=50087#attachments

Thank you.





Thats a pretty big diff file. Most of my files say already patched. Just to be sure I uploaded a complete 478 version of the skin and the front page still has that issue in firefox. I even applied the altskin.FF.css patch and same result.


cache and temp files cleared as well.
If I limit the main category list to 4 items, it fixes itself so i'll just do that for now.

aim 10-28-2018 08:14 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougrun
Thats a pretty big diff file. Most of my files say already patched. Just to be sure I uploaded a complete 478 version of the skin and the front page still has that issue in firefox. I even applied the altskin.FF.css patch and same result.


cache and temp files cleared as well.
If I limit the main category list to 4 items, it fixes itself so i'll just do that for now.


Hello,

Could you please provide us with the valid SSH/FTP or Control Panel access info to your server so we can see whats causing the issue directly.

Please do not post the access here, instead post it in X-Business access list section here:
https://secure.x-cart.com/customer.php?target=create_access_info

Thank you.

Sembroidery 10-28-2018 11:59 AM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Improvement (Y:148628 ): InnoDB MySQL engine is used by default now instead of the MyISAM one.

On a store updated from older versions some (a few) tables show InnoDB while others are MyISAM. Would it be recommended to switch all tables to InnoDB?

cherie 10-28-2018 12:52 PM

Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sembroidery
On a store updated from older versions some (a few) tables show InnoDB while others are MyISAM. Would it be recommended to switch all tables to InnoDB?

Yes, I believe that is correct.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.