X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

Learner 11-22-2013 01:34 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilJ
I have added a new option to display manufacturers in the mega menu...

Post a support ticket for instructions.

Done.

Another question how to make highlighted or different color for a particular menu in mega menu?

RSWRussell 11-22-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

When uploading logos, ensure you have set the correct path to your store in skin/reboot/js/uploader/config.php

Eg. if your store resides in www.domain.com/store

Replace...
Code:

$storeDir = "";

With...
Code:

$storeDir = "/store/";

Is there a particular reason why you're not including the xcart web directory defined in the root config.php for this?

PhilJ 11-22-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Is there a particular reason why you're not including the xcart web directory defined in the root config.php for this?

I have actually just moved / improved the image uploader scripts, so that step is no longer necessary in the latest version. (uses $xcart_web_dir instead).

I have sent you updated files in your ticket.

PhilJ 11-22-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Another question how to make highlighted or different color for a particular menu in mega menu?

You'd have to use Smarty / CSS, similar to the code previously provided to you earlier in this thread.

electrics 11-22-2013 12:42 PM

LOGIN

I have implemented a "Sign in" link in the header menu as I am using the 1 column main page. However, it is not dynamic text. How can I implement either a dynamic text that changes as they are logged in, or some other implementation of the sign in.

Thanks in advance Phil!

BTW - your support is exemplary!

Learner 11-23-2013 02:54 AM

Hi,
Refine filter is not working after updating to v2 in my case.In category page which filters the manufacturers where more button is not working.
In category page the products which is not linked with on sale but displays as On sale products.

In manufactures page when i click any categories then in some categories no product is displayed.

Why this is happening I cannot track can you please help me.

PhilJ 11-23-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Refine filter is not working after updating to v2 in my case.In category page which filters the manufacturers where more button is not working.

With Refine Filters, ensure you have the very latest R.F. installation (currently Nov 5th). Then upload these files to reBOOT.

Also add this CSS to skin/reboot/css/reboot.css

Code:

.rf-customer-filters table td:first-child { width: 20px; }
#rf_found_box { min-height: 65px; }

PhilJ 11-23-2013 04:29 AM

Quote:

Social Media Login does not seem to be implemented. Is this the case?

The Social Login (Janrain) module is supported in reBOOT and enabled on the demo.

In my testing however, there's a problem with the module option - "Enabled services", in that if you change the services, it makes no difference to the available login options. This could be a bug with the module (not reBOOT).

xtech 11-23-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

The social sharing buttons feature of the module are not used, as reBOOT uses its own asynchronous social sharing buttons (product page).

Thanks Phil for this info.

Yes social sharing of janrain is not working.

Can you please let me know why Alterdcart On sale creating problems in reboot?

If I enable On sale (Alterdcart)in cart page quantity not updated.

Thank you again for a good and nice template...

PhilJ 11-23-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Can you please let me know why Alterdcart On sale creating problems in reboot?
I don't have that module to check, have you contacted Bill?

Check your logs in var/log to see if there are any errors relating to On Sale. Or post a ticket and I'll take a look.

As far as I'm aware, there's nothing in the reBOOT cart page code that should interfere or conflict with his module.