X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=66570)

costanza 11-13-2018 07:45 AM

Re: X-Cart - reBOOT - Responsive Template

Thanks again elmirage001, but I don't think so. If you mean looking at the folder in CPanel File Manager, I don't see anything there.

Yes, please help Phil :). Thinking about it, it may be Version 2 but I can't remember.

ITVV 11-13-2018 07:47 AM

Hi costanza,

Can you not expand the original Reboot File archive that you got when you purchased Reboot? In there should be a version file.

Kind regards

ITVV

elmirage001 11-13-2018 09:26 AM

Hi costanza,

Look at your downloaded zip file for reBOOT. I skipped upgrading to 4.6.2 so I'm missing that info but my Zip Archive backups show the following.

While on 4.6.0 --> X-Cart_Reboot_Template_v1.2_(X-Cart_v4.6.0)
While on 4.6.1 --> X-Cart_Reboot_Template_v2.2_(X-Cart_v4.6.x)
While on 4.6.3 --> X-Cart_Reboot_Template_v2.33_(X-Cart_v4.6.3)

So it looks like with you being on 4.6.1 you must be >= v2 and < v2.33

Getting closer :-)

Paul

Thanks ITVV for mentioning the Reboot File archive!

costanza 11-13-2018 10:50 AM

I appreciate all the help guys, but I have 3 sites using Reboot so I have a few versions on my computer.

From memory I think it is Version 2. My real problem is, I disabled the responsive aspects of the site and made it static at a fixed width. My question for anyone or Phil is, I now want to make this site wider and I can't remember how I set the width.

I realize it is different for each version, so that is why I am trying to figure out the version first.

Again, truly thankful for you guys trying to help :).

elmirage001 11-13-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by costanza
I appreciate all the help guys, but I have 3 sites using Reboot so I have a few versions on my computer.

From memory I think it is Version 2. My real problem is, I disabled the responsive aspects of the site and made it static at a fixed width. My question for anyone or Phil is, I now want to make this site wider and I can't remember how I set the width.

I realize it is different for each version, so that is why I am trying to figure out the version first.

Again, truly thankful for you guys trying to help :).

Start by looking in "skin/reboot/css/" and look for CSS files with dates that look like they were modified from your original install date.

Good luck!!

costanza 11-14-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmirage001
Start by looking in "skin/reboot/css/" and look for CSS files with dates that look like they were modified from your original install date.

Good luck!!

Thanks again - I have looked but can't find where this was done.

Phil are you around? I will pay you to go on my site to find and fix. I think this would be very simple for you and shouldn't take more than a few minutes. I've spent so much time on this myself and am at my wits end!!

Thanks for any help you can provide Phil. Btw, I am planning on upgrading to the new redux once it is available. :-)

PhilJ 11-15-2018 01:31 AM

Hi Constanza, just drop me a line. Or try live chat.

sinobest 01-01-2019 04:05 PM

when will X-Cart reBOOT Template v4.7.10 come out, pls?

PhilJ 01-02-2019 02:19 AM

Quote:

when will X-Cart reBOOT Template v4.7.10 come out, pls?
Hi, this is on my to-do list and will be available shortly, I'll let you know.

reBOOT "reDUX" is in development, which is a revamped version based on the forthcoming Bootstrap v4.3, an early demo of which can be seen here. I am very busy but trying to get it out asap.

After that, I'll be working on a brand new lightweight template for the summer.

PhilJ 01-26-2019 04:25 AM

Hi folks, reBOOT has been updated for v4.7.10. Apologies for the delay.
  • Updated for X-Cart v4.7.10
  • Bootstrap and Bootswatch themes updated to v3.4.0
  • Blog addon tested with Wordpress v5.0.3
  • HTML minifier tweaked to ignore JS
  • Improved uploads manager
Download

Demo

Meanwhile development of reDUX continues...