X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Abandoned Cart Reminder module released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=65976)

chamberinternet 02-10-2015 01:30 AM

Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

What about installing the module on a clean 4.6.6 install Steve?

cflsystems 02-10-2015 05:42 AM

I would still do manual installation. I can't trust the func.order.php file included in the module is the same as the one in the XC package.

rocky 02-17-2015 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cflsystems
I would still do manual installation. I can't trust the func.order.php file included in the module is the same as the one in the XC package.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for that, Steve. Indeed, there was a bug in a module distributive which included unnecessary core files. We've certainly tested it. On a stock X-Cart 4.6.6. version though, thus we failed to notice this issue.

Thank you for the warning. Hope nobody else experience this issue.

I re-uploaded the fixed ABCR distributive.

Best regards.

kaduchess@yahoo.com 06-17-2015 09:25 AM

Why not make the mod so that the coupon code is already applied to the customers cart? Like this there is no need for them to copy and paste and apply. The name of the game is to make it quick and easy for the customer!

rocky 06-17-2015 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaduchess@yahoo.com
Why not make the mod so that the coupon code is already applied to the customers cart? Like this there is no need for them to copy and paste and apply. The name of the game is to make it quick and easy for the customer!

It's already working like that actually. If it's not in your case I'd recommend you to create a new support ticket via HelpDesk so that we could have a look.

intunejoe 06-20-2015 07:39 AM

The problem I am having is that when a customer abandons a cart and then returns to the store to buy the items in the cart, the customer is not removed from the abandoned carts list. So, they then receive the abandoned cart email and are confused as to why they are receiving it when they've already purchased the items. S

Shouldn't the customer be removed from the abandoned carts list automatically after placing an order for those products?

intunejoe 06-20-2015 07:40 AM

Why isn't a customer removed from the abandoned carts list after they return to buy the items in their cart?

Thanks,
Joe

BBM_ 06-24-2015 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinrm
For some reason, mine is not sending out the email automatically even though I have it set as such.

Do you mind sharing what the issue was as I have a version which has appeared to stopped sending the emails and there are no error logs.

Thanks in advance.

intunejoe 06-24-2015 10:02 AM

When someone abandons their cart, then comes back and completes the order, it seems that their cart is still listed as abandoned, and they receive the reminder email. Is this the way it is supposed to work? I assumed that once the customer placed the order, their cart would no longer be listed as abaondoned.

intunejoe 06-24-2015 10:03 AM

When someone abandons their cart, then comes back and completes the order, it seems that their cart is still listed as abandoned, and they receive the reminder email. Is this the way it is supposed to work? I assumed that once the customer placed the order, their cart would no longer be listed as abaondoned.

Thanks.