X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Dev Questions (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   3 column layout with thumbnail for Related Products (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=10773)

rkdiddy 03-13-2006 04:56 PM

Can anyone tell me what needs to be added to include the price and an add to cart, if it will fit...

If not just the price...

Thanks!

Oak1 06-20-2006 03:51 PM

Buy Now added to related products listing

Noticed this thread and wondered if anyone had used the Buy Now button in the related_product.tpl

Sort of an interesting idea to list multiple related products as options for upsell ie - unit or box or case.

Cheers, Oak.

ecommerce 07-29-2006 09:14 PM

Can your 3 column mod show

1. the thumb
2. title of product below the thumb
3. price

as is, i think it only shows the thumb.

show me pls

1 and 2 should be links ot the product page.

thanks

Acquamarina 08-01-2006 02:28 PM

Adding Thumbnail to Related Products v4.1

Hi,

Does anyone know how I could add just a thumbnail to the related product in the product description page? I have the random choice disabled, so I guess it would be the product upsell instead? I found the older version, for x-cart 3.0 but nothing for the newest version (4.1). I would not mind buying a module, if I knew where to find it, but a code snipet is much appreciated! (A mod suggestion is great too).

Thanks in advance,

Vera

longhorn180 08-31-2006 02:30 PM

Re: 3 column layout with thumbnail for Related Products

To add another question to this thread, does anyone know how I would go about having the recommended products list show only other products within the same category as the main product page that they appear on? For instance, If a customer is looking at a horror book, the recommended products list would only list other horror books. This is for the 4.1.x branch.

balinor 09-01-2006 03:52 AM

No problem :)

MichelleT 09-15-2006 01:54 PM

Thanks for this mod. Have any of you been able to integrate this with the DSEFU mod?

balinor 09-15-2006 02:07 PM

I use it with DSEFU all the time :) Don't want to post John's code, so drop him a line and he'll hook you up.

peggyr 09-16-2006 01:32 PM

This mod is great for the Product Details page. Thanks! I'm trying to figure out how to add comparable information for an item in the 'shopping cart'.

Eg. Product A is in the shopping cart, and I'd like the related products B and C to appear - 'people who have purchased product A have also purchased product B or C'. I saw the post, "Add multiple products to cart" but that isn't what I'm trying to do.

Any ideas?

peggyr 09-16-2006 01:57 PM

Forget my post above. I think I figured out what I was missing. I need to have 'recommended products' module checked. Trying that now.. Sorry