X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4 (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   TelaFirma - X-Cart Dynamic Image Generator (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=17757)

yoshitoshi 02-19-2006 11:44 PM

you are lucky man. The night before the show and i still can't get the images to popup correctly. no email from steven, It gives me the error that it's not licensed even though I changed my ip to the correct url. must be missing something somewhere but oh well.

gannawdm 02-20-2006 11:00 AM

GD Settings for images

I've installed the mod and it works great. However, it would be nice if I could specify the quality of the JPGs generated. Some stores may be fine with a JPG quality of 70, but others may need the quality set to 90.

gannawdm 02-21-2006 01:22 PM

Has anybody tried importing detailed images?? I tried this, but the image generator wouldn't display the detailed images on the product pages. In the admin, when I check the detailed images section for a product, it shows the image that I imported, but it won't show up on the customer end until I click on the "Update" button in the admin end. This is a little annoying, because I have to click the Update button for each product individually in order for the detailed products to show up.

Is this a problem with this mod or is it a problem with x-cart?

youngvet1 02-21-2006 01:46 PM

Has anyone been able to contact steven recently?

As I was thinking of getting this mod so i mailed him a couple of days ago, but still no response.

Are there any resellers of this that are very comfortable with installing it?

xcarter 02-22-2006 03:19 AM

Hi guys,

When I uploaded a detailed image, it duplicated my product image and produced a thumnail of the product right next to the detailed image thumbnail.

Please see:

www.homesense.com.au/Round-Glass-Plate-with-Stand-pr-16219.html

Why is this happening?
Any ideas on how I get rid of it?

Thanks.

fdserve 02-22-2006 03:46 AM

As I understand it . . .

If you add a detailed image the mod will create a mini thumb for the original image *and* the detailed image and not just for the detailed image you just added.

You would need to edit one of the tpl files to adjust this.

xcarter 02-22-2006 04:12 PM

Yeah which tpl file though? And what do I edit?

That's pointless. Why would the mod need to duplicate the image?
Definately a fix that needs to be done to this mod.

Stephen, can you tell me what needs to be edited please.

Or anyone?

Thanks.

fdserve 02-22-2006 04:41 PM

It's not duplicating the image. The image is already created when you upload the thumb it just doesn't show it if there are no detailed images. It may be considered superfluous, by some, but I don't think it's pointless.

Megamuch 02-24-2006 06:47 AM

Just bought the mod, work great. Instructions are clear and precise.

Works excellent :)

Worth the cash.

Lionel 02-24-2006 10:06 AM

Can anyone generate the html catalog without problems? I just did and none of the images show up. They are all pointing to wrong directory
/catalog/files/cache/58311973398aa6701bcf73afbe3550d2.jpg adding /catalog in front

I have another issue also (among the big one): Special offers are displaying only portion of images, taken directly from original. Has anyone successfully used special offers with this mod?