X-Cart: shopping cart software

X-Cart forums (https://forum.x-cart.com/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (https://forum.x-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Cart Mobile module released (https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=65246)

soldatov 03-25-2013 03:01 AM

Re: X-Cart Mobile module released

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpt.Crashtastic
I have had a complaint that the Image Verification is not enabled on the mobile version. Is it likely to happen in the future?

We used a Honeypot Invisible Captcha instead of default Image verification in the mobile module.
If you would like, we can implement Image Verification for you within a bounds of a separate task. You can create a question ticket in the HelpDesk and our managers will contact you to discuss the details.

soldatov 03-25-2013 03:34 AM

Hello, Mobile X-Carters :)

We're glad to announce the new version (1.3.0) of Mobile module!
Here is the list of fixed bugs and implemented features:

Bugs:
  • Submit order button missing in X-Mobile with X-payment (lite) enabled for OPC
  • In most cases the page title shows the store name

Improvements:
  • Integrated with "Hot Products": New arrivals, On Sale products and labels are added
  • Responsive products list layout for a wide screen
  • Homepage products lists layout is re-factored: all the lists are collapsible. News are showing with subject now.
  • Small changes in the cart products list: "Edit" button is removed, options list is moved to the "Edit options" popup dialog.
  • Small changes in the category page.

http://mdemo.x-cart.com/images/83F25664-3838-4578-9EA5-4DDA9DFC1F2F.jpg

Cpt.Crashtastic 03-25-2013 05:19 AM

Just checked out Honeypot Invisible Captcha. Now I know what it is! I guess this should do the job.

Mike SSI 03-25-2013 07:41 AM

Is it okay to install this on a live store? Upgrading X-cart never seems to go well for me and I'd hate to see my whole store shut down.

Cpt.Crashtastic 03-25-2013 07:44 AM

Test it and anything locally first!! ALWAYS

It did install on a live site for me but I was prepared for disaster. It went unusually well.

Stizerg 03-25-2013 05:06 PM

Does it automatically redirect mobile visitor that landed to desktop version to mobile version of the site?

In case if AlteredCart OPC used, does mobile version use it own checkout?

soldatov 03-25-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stizerg
Does it automatically redirect mobile visitor that landed to desktop version to mobile version of the site?

The mobile version opens automatically when X-Cart detects that it's opened from a mobile device. If a customer wants to redirect to desktop version, there is a big blue button at the mobile footer for that (it's appearing on a screen more than 1000px wide).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stizerg
In case if AlteredCart OPC used, does mobile version use it own checkout?

It has own checkout based on the Fast Lane Checkout.

drheath 03-27-2013 01:03 PM

I purchased this module this week and installation was a breeze. Most of the module works great, but unfortunately we are unable to actually complete the order. For some reason the "submit" button does nothing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module with no improved luck. Has anyone else run into this?

Mike SSI 03-27-2013 01:06 PM

I have same problem. Hit submit button and nothing happens. No error messages. Page does not load/reload.

soldatov 03-27-2013 11:02 PM

Thank you for noticed this bug. It is related to the X-Payments integration.

Here is the patch "HelpDesk File area -> X-Cart Mobile -> Support files -> x-cart-mobile-patch-1.3.0-1.3.1.diff"
You can also get it by this direct URL.

It contains corrections for the one file "skin/common_files/modules/Xcart_Mobile/modules/Fast_Lane_Checkout/checkout_3_place.tpl"

Please, apply it.