Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Order is being processed page

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 12-27-2004, 01:34 AM

Default Order is being processed page

Hi All...

Just want to get rid of the 'ugly' white page saying

Your order is being processed, please wait...

etc etc

I have changed the rest of the checkout process the way I want it, but want to make this page look like the rest of my site.

Does anyone know which files I have to ammend to redesign the look and feel of this page???

Thanking you all in advance..

X-Cart: 4.0.9
X-AOM: 4.0.9
X_RMA: 4.0.9

Steven
Old 12-28-2004, 11:07 PM

Anyone??

Steven
Old 12-28-2004, 11:48 PM

X-Man

the page is contained within the payment script so its payments/{whatever CC proccesor you use}

It's white and ugly for a reason though, the time it takes for the page to show and for you to get passed to the CC proccesor would be too quick to load a whole fancy page so you wouldnt get any benefit for making it look fancy.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:00 PM

Thanks for the post.

Not looking to do anything fancy, just maybe centre the text and put our logo on the page as the current page is making customers think they are leaving our site.

Thanks again for your help.

Steven
Old 01-02-2005, 08:08 PM

First chance i have had to have a look at the info provided.

I still cannot work out where to change or how to change the look and feel of that page.

All i would like to do is put our logo on there and center the text and logo.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks again.

EDIT:

Ok worked it out. The file which needs to be ammended is actually the payment_wait.php

If you are comfortable using smarty PHP, the easiest thing to do is add a new template file called paymentprocessing.tpl and then replace your existing payment_wait.php with the code shown below.

This way you can edit and ammend the screen as much as you like and within the template editor. Hope this helps.

Code:
<?php /*****************************************************************************\ +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | X-Cart | | Copyright (c) 2001-2004 Ruslan R. Fazliev <rrf@rrf.ru> | | All rights reserved. | +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | PLEASE READ THE FULL TEXT OF SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT IN THE "COPYRIGHT" | | FILE PROVIDED WITH THIS DISTRIBUTION. THE AGREEMENT TEXT IS ALSO AVAILABLE | | AT THE FOLLOWING URL: http://www.x-cart.com/license.php | | | | THIS AGREEMENT EXPRESSES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH YOU MAY USE | | THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTATION THAT RUSLAN R. | | FAZLIEV (hereinafter referred to as "THE AUTHOR") IS FURNISHING OR MAKING | | AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SOFTWARE"). | | PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT | | CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, | | COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AND YOUR COMPANY | | (COLLECTIVELY, "YOU") ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS | | LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THIS | | AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. VARIOUS COPYRIGHTS AND | | OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS PROTECT THE SOFTWARE. THIS | | AGREEMENT IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT GIVES YOU LIMITED RIGHTS TO USE | | THE SOFTWARE AND NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SALE OR FOR TRANSFER OF TITLE.| | THE AUTHOR RETAINS ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED BY THIS AGREEMENT. | | | | The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Ruslan R. Fazliev | | Portions created by Ruslan R. Fazliev are Copyright (C) 2001-2004 | | Ruslan R. Fazliev. All Rights Reserved. | +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ \*****************************************************************************/ # # $Id: payment_wait.php,v 1.3 2004/05/20 08:41:18 mclap Exp $ # if (!defined('XCART_SESSION_START') ) { header("Location: ../"); die("Access denied"); } func_flush(); func_display("customer/paymentprocessing.tpl",$smarty); ?>

Steven
Old 01-03-2005, 03:07 AM

Advanced Member

Hi

I'm glad this topic came up again.

I use manual processing and am wondering if this page could be done away with all together. It was not around in the earlier versions of 3.5.x and things worked just fine.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:45 AM

Hi svtorres

Try this:
Code:
<?php /*****************************************************************************\ +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | X-Cart | | Copyright (c) 2001-2004 Ruslan R. Fazliev <rrf@rrf.ru> | | All rights reserved. | +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | PLEASE READ THE FULL TEXT OF SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT IN THE "COPYRIGHT" | | FILE PROVIDED WITH THIS DISTRIBUTION. THE AGREEMENT TEXT IS ALSO AVAILABLE | | AT THE FOLLOWING URL: http://www.x-cart.com/license.php | | | | THIS AGREEMENT EXPRESSES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH YOU MAY USE | | THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTATION THAT RUSLAN R. | | FAZLIEV (hereinafter referred to as "THE AUTHOR") IS FURNISHING OR MAKING | | AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SOFTWARE"). | | PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT | | CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, | | COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AND YOUR COMPANY | | (COLLECTIVELY, "YOU") ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS | | LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THIS | | AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. VARIOUS COPYRIGHTS AND | | OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS PROTECT THE SOFTWARE. THIS | | AGREEMENT IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT GIVES YOU LIMITED RIGHTS TO USE | | THE SOFTWARE AND NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SALE OR FOR TRANSFER OF TITLE.| | THE AUTHOR RETAINS ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED BY THIS AGREEMENT. | | | | The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Ruslan R. Fazliev | | Portions created by Ruslan R. Fazliev are Copyright (C) 2001-2004 | | Ruslan R. Fazliev. All Rights Reserved. | +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ \*****************************************************************************/ # # $Id: payment_wait.php,v 1.1.2.1 2004/05/20 08:32:54 mclap Exp $ # if (!defined('XCART_SESSION_START') ) { header("Location: ../"); die("Access denied"); } echo " <table width=\"100%\" height=\"50%\" > <tr> <td align=\"center\" valign=\"middle\"><font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\" size=\"+5\" color=\"#333333\">Megapcs4u Online ... </font></td> <table width=\"100%\" height=\"50%\" > <tr> <td align=\"center\" valign=\"middle\"><font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\" size=\"+1\" color=\"#000000\">Please Wait ... Your Order Is being Processed </font></td> </tr> </table> </table> "; func_flush(); ?>
Apache/1.3.33 (unix)
OS - Linux
Old 01-09-2005, 01:02 PM

hello, where can i find the payment_wait.php file???

--
Edit
--

Hello, I have found it, its under /include
Old 07-18-2005, 02:32 AM

Thanks for this info - did a search and found it and it saved me a lot of looking around.

Need to either kill or fix that page. It's an awful idea.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:46 AM

Advanced Member

Just to add to svtorres post, here's my paymentprocessing.tpl. The only disadvantage i've found is that the func_flush(); causes the "If the page doesn't refresh.." message to appear outside this new tpl, and consequently looks a bit odd when the page refreshes.

All i've included is a single gif, a link to the css and moved the text into some lang vars;

Code:
{config_load file="$skin_config"} <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>{$lng.txt_wait_title}</TITLE> <LINK rel="stylesheet" href="{$SkinDir}/{#CSSFile#}"> </HEAD> <BODY> <table width="566" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td colspan="4"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25"></td> <td width="53">[img]{$ImagesDir}/wait_clock.gif[/img]</td> <td width="459" class="mainheading">{$lng.txt_order_wait}</td> <td width="29"></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4"></td> </tr> </table> </BODY> </HTML>

I'll add a post about this in the wishlist forum, to see what the commuinity think about this (or something similar) being in the next core XC release.

Cheers,
MySQL 4.0.25-standard
Apache 1.3.34
Linux
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design