View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Meet X-Cart 5.2.2 STABLE

Life Can Be Much Easier ... It happen to Me All this Years

I would like so much to talk a little about X-cart 5 from day 1.

1. It was a great day for me to bump into X cart 5 when I was having
problem with my old existing website which I work with others since 1995 which I need pay USD 600 yearly .
Paid USD 6000 in total during all this years. (10 to be exact )

2. Remembering that I got Xcart5 10% discount and also was given free mobile as an add on ... no second thought I just sign up . Wow it relly God Gift to me feb 2014
I did do lots of reading and search about Xcart ... I choose the later and never regret it.

3. Way back from Feb 2014 ... it have never been easy week and month as I really work on xcart 5.x till 5.11 recently .facing the difficulty with error with every upgrade module . Paying my prologating license at the 11th month at USD 99 is really a compliment and not a complain to me.

4. Sorry to say that ! The problem rise from a bad server hosting.
It was forever error when something need to be updated and clicking for updated is always a nightmare.

5. I have done the whole installing and losing all my data database so many times I really forget to lose count.

6. I really lose my mind and patient not with Xcart 5 ... but really something is wrong along the way
cos problem only occur with an update . The X cart team really been helpful all this while with my problem
tho I need to wait a little while for their remedy ... free anyway !!!

7. TAKE NOTE : I change my server hosting to X-Cart Basic Hosting after some reading and searching forum somewhere out there about a good hosting... All my problem is gone .Trying it out for 1 month with Xcart hosting... never having the error and the speed is easily hundred of times faster with my old server company. I just signup for my yearly plan yesterday after trying for 1 month.

This Guys at Xcart hosting know what best for hosting their software ... trust me you guys try it out !!!

8. My website is Live and working ... using all the module fully without a hitch .
Have done the ordering , payment , invoicing and shipping ... Great never happen to my old website of 10 years .

9. WOW !!! moving from 5.1.11 as of now to 5.2.2 ( today problem again )
X-Cart team ... I know as of today ... my website is facing problem with missing link after doing the upgrading ... I done a ticket and was looking forward to see it solves it a day or two by your great team.

10. Hi ! Team mate at Xcart ... You guys are great and wonderful ... I will be with you guys up and down.
I know moving to a new Version need testing and tend to meet with problem ... but I will be the very first to updated and take the challenge to face the risks ... I love anything first.

Now Here ! All my fellow Xcartizen ... USD 499 for a license and USD 99 yearly for an prolongation updated
is really nothing ... when you have an excellent team behind your online business.

My advise ... Get your store live at 5.1x before moving to 5.2
It's been tested and is 100% live and kicking or be like me take the risk and trouble with new updated version.

As for me ... I'm going to buy another new Xcart license soon to launch another new website to replace my website of 10 years old ... like me I'm an old man over 50 but Xcart is easy and breeze to me ...

Ha! Ha ... X cart ... any great offer for me .

Cheers !

Edmund