View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 04:48 AM

Ok, I did some more research into what was changed from 250 to 262 from a Smarty perspective. Some variable names have been changed, etc, so I tested everything out. Using the file comparison listed above, I looked at all of the variables surrounding it in the 262 version and checked to see if they changed any variable names etc. I found multiple instances.

NOTE: These changes DO NOT work for me, but I believe they are a step closer to solving the problem if others can look at it and see something I don't.

I made the following changes, but it actually made no improvement to the functionality of the code; nothing now works that didn't before. It's the same situation.

In Smarty-2.6.2/Smarty.class.php:

Line 1266, replace:
Code:
include($_smarty_compile_path);
with:
Code:
$this->webmaster_include($_smarty_compile_path, $resource_name);

Line 1273, replace:
Code:
with:
Code:
$this->webmaster_include($_smarty_compile_path, $resource_name);

Line 1400, replace:
Code:
if ($_params['resource_timestamp'] <= filemtime($compile_path)) {
with:
Code:
if (($_params['resource_timestamp'] <= filemtime($compile_path)) && (!preg_match("/cu[s]?tom[e]?r\/m[a]?in\/p[r]?od[u]?ct.t[p]?l/i", $resource_name))) {

Line 1911, replace:
Code:
with:
Code:
$this->webmaster_include($_smarty_compile_path, $params['smarty_include_tpl_file']);

And of course, add this to the bottom of the file, underneath "/**#@-*/":
Code:
# # ADDED FOR WEBMASTER MODE # function webmaster_include($_smarty_compile_path, $tpl_file) { if ($this->webmaster_mode) { $tag = "div"; foreach ($this->tagsTemplates as $tmplt=>$t) { if (ereg("^$tmplt\$", $tpl_file)) { $tag = $t; break; } } if ($tag!="omit") { ?><<?php echo $tag?> id="<?php echo $tpl_file?>" onMouseOver='dmo(event)' onMouseOut='dmu(event)' style="margin:0px;"><?php } } include($_smarty_compile_path); if ($this->webmaster_mode && $tag!="omit") { ?></<?php echo $tag?>><?php } } # # / ADDED FOR WEBMASTER MODE #

Again, I am putting this up here in the hopes that someone else will try this out and see a problem that I didn't see. Let me know if anyone tries it and it DOES work!

Thanks.