View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 12:35 PM

eXpert

Default Re: Bestsellers without Advanced Statistics (4.4.3 Gold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mltriebe
Actually I do seem to be having issues with these 2 lines:

$category_data = func_query_first("SELECT categoryid, lpos, rpos FROM $sql_tbl[categories] USE INDEX (PRIMARY) WHERE categoryid = '$cat'");
if ($category_data)
$result = func_query_hash("SELECT categoryid FROM xcart_categories USE INDEX (pa) WHERE lpos BETWEEN $category_data[lpos] AND $category_data[rpos] AND avail = 'Y'", "categoryid", false, true);

Specifically lpos and rpos do not exist in 4.3.2.

I will keep working at it but any help would be great.

Mike

Older versions of X-Cart used the field, categorid_path, in the categories table rather than lpos and rpos. I'm not sure when the change occurred, but I think it was with the 4.4.x branch. So your categories table in 4.3.2 should be similar to the categories table in my current live 4.1.8 store and the 4.2.3 version I tested some time ago. I looked at bestsellers.php for 4.2.3 and, based on that, modified the category IDs section to this:
Code:
if ($cat) { $category_data = func_query_first("SELECT categoryid_path FROM $sql_tbl[categories] USE INDEX (PRIMARY) WHERE categoryid = '$cat'"); $result = func_query_hash("SELECT categoryid FROM $sql_tbl[categories] USE INDEX (pa) WHERE categoryid_path LIKE '$category_data[categoryid_path]/%' AND avail = 'Y'", "categoryid", false, true); $cat_ids = array(); if (is_array($result) && !empty($result)) { $cat_ids = array_keys($result); } else { $cat_ids[] = $cat; } $search_query = " AND $sql_tbl[products_categories].categoryid IN ('".implode("','", $cat_ids)."')"; unset($result); }

I don't have any way of testing this code, but it should work in your version unless major changes occurred between 4.2.3 and 4.3.2. Hope that helps.
BCSE Customer Review Management Mod
BCSE Catalog Order Form Mod
X-Cart Gold 4.5.2 (Building/Testing)
USA